- 6 months +
- D9, Nuremberg
SOLCOM zählt zu den führenden Technologiedienstleistern in den Bereichen Softwareentwicklung, IT und Engineering. Seit mehr als 20 Jahren arbeiten wir als Partner global agierender Spitzenunternehmen aller Branchen und sind weltweit im Einsatz, wo Innovation entscheidet.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Software Test Engineer for a customer in Nuremberg.
The following tasks should be done:
- Building automated test suites
- Writing BDD tests for new product features
- Working with other test engineers to understand and adopt common tools and practices
- Testing a multitude of deliverables, including application code, binaries and deployment pipeline
- Finding and reporting software vulnerabilities
- Working on initiatives to improve test processes, tooling and standards
- Participating in code inspection and performing peer reviews
- A solid understanding of OOP development practices and with C#
- Minimum 5 years of experience delivering high quality test automation solutions with tools such as Selenium Webdriver etc.
- Thorough understanding of Continuous Integration principles and hands on experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City, Circle CI etc.
- Ability to work in non-functional test tools such as J-meter, Blazemeter, Gatlin etc.
- Solid API and Web Services testing skills (REST, WebAPI)
- Skilled in Cucumber JVM/Cucumber/Gherkin tools for Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience with distributed source control (Git/Stash)
- Experience using JSON/XML objects
- Excellent level of English language – both written and spoken
- University degree or college diploma in computer science or similar qualification
- Have working experience with AWS or similar cloud platforms such as Azure and Google Cloud
- Have worked with OS Containerization with Docker or rkt
- Have an understanding Lambda architecture
- Have worked with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, OpsWorks etc.
- Know your way around Service Virtualisation / API Stubbing
Could we arouse your interest? Then we are looking forward to receiving your descriptive qualification profile stating your hourly rate.