- 6 months +
SOLCOM zählt zu den führenden Technologiedienstleistern in den Bereichen Softwareentwicklung, IT und Engineering. Seit mehr als 20 Jahren arbeiten wir als Partner global agierender Spitzenunternehmen aller Branchen und sind weltweit im Einsatz, wo Innovation entscheidet.
Currently we are looking for an Embedded Software Developer C++ for basis framework.
- As an embedded software developer for the MECF (Basis Framework), you must be able to write and read C++ production code.
- You will develop a multithreading application
- You must be able to interact with other members on your team as well as other members from other teams
- You must be able to debug your own code in a QNX env. system using a standard debug tool
- You must grant the quality of your code in terms of reliability and performance
- You must be able to read and understand requirements in written and UML format
- You must be able to interact with standard protocols like I2C, SPI and ICCOM as well as standard OS IPC
- You must be able to interact with QNX at the system level (device driver)
- You must be able to implement and understand partitioning topics related to FuSA
- You must be able to interact with OS QNX system and solve problematics related to scheduling and performance
- You must be able to interact with QNX at the user and kernel level
- You must be able to use the standard versioning tool (GIT)
Further tasks include:
- Analysing and Monitoring Performance
- Profiling applications
- Investigating performance bottlenecks
- Configuring shared library support
- Controlling profiling at runtime
- Analysing System Behaviour
- Analysing kernel activity with the System Profiler
- Controlling kernel event tracing
- Degree in Computer Science/ Systems Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- In-depth know-how of embedded C and C++ development within safety critical automotive series projects
- Experience with FuSa related activities
- Know-how of typical standards like A-SPICE, ISO 26262, MISRA (Must), HIS metrics, etc.
- QNX driver know-how with special focus on bootloader, flashing and coding mechanisms
- Testing and debugging experience with debuggers like Momentix
- Design and architecture modelling using UML notation
- Knowledge of using standard versioning tool (GIT)
- ADAS (automotive fieldbuses, ASPICE, software testing, ASIL) > 5 Jahre
- fluent English skills
- Lauterbach and tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, Wireshark
Are you interested? Please send us your CV including the date of your availability and your hourly rate.