SOLCOM kununu "Top Company"
kununu "Top Companies" are firms in which a good working atmosphere and satisfied employees are considered important. They are well regarded by their own staff and/or offer a large number of benefits.
What is kununu?
kununu offers employees in Germany, Austria and Switzerland the opportunity to evaluate company working conditions anonymously and reliably.
On kununu employers pass on to their colleagues the experience they have gained in full and part-time work, training programmes and holiday jobs.
How does kununu work?
The assessment of employers and application processes is carried out by online questionnaires.
The evaluation also offers the opportunity to submit a commentary or suggestions for improvements to working conditions.
The evaluation is anonymous and free of charge!
Who was kununu conceived for?
- For employees who wish to select the most suitable from a large number of employers
- For those at the threshold of their careers who are keen to get an overview of the employer market
- For employees who want to praise their employer
- For employees who want to draw attention to grievances in firms and strive to improve working conditions
- kununu is a valuable feedback channel for employers. They use kununu as an additional source of information to gather information on the mood prevailing in their companies. kununu makes suggestions aimed at improving work routines.
- Employers receive important information regarding the potential for improvement.
- Print page
- To top