Currently we are looking for a High Tech Java Developer for one of our clients.
Workload: 100% (experts from D0: 2 days a week on site/3 days a week remote; experts with further travel: 4 days a month on site)
- Create software infrastructure using Java EE, which provides access to SQL and NoSQL storage, reliably manages job queues with switch-over and fail-over features, periodically collects of information from networked systems in the Fab and offers big-data-like storage and computational capabilities.
- Create on-site solutions that continuously monitors all scanners in a customer’s domain. The server can detect system failures before they happen and identify needed corrective actions.
- Provide industrial automation tasks that take care of unattended complex adjustments to the manufacturing process, in order to enable highest yields in high volume manufacturing.
- Implement and validate algorithms that give our customers the power to reach optimal results during manufacturing.
- Create applications that help fine-tune the manufacturing process, helping process engineers to navigate the complexities of process set-up through excellent UX design.
- Select and manage IT infrastructure that helps us run the software on a multi-blade server with plenty of storage. In this area, our customer use virtualization technologies, Linux, Python and Splunk. In addition to Java.
- Use emerging technologies to turn vision into reality, e.g. using big data and machine learning.
- Designing and implementing software, working on the product backlog defined by the Product Owner.
- Ensuring the quality of personal deliverables by designing and implementing automated tests on unit and integration levels.
- Cooperating with other teams to ensure consistent implementation of the architecture;- and agreeing on interfaces and timing of cross-team deliveries.
- Troubleshooting, analyzing, and solving integration issues both from internal alpha and beta tests as well as those reported by the customers.
- Writing or updating product documentation in accordance with company processes.
- Suggesting improvements to our technical solutions and way of working, and implementing them.
Main technologies: JavaSE and EE ranging from 1.8 and beyond. Junit, Mockito, XML, SQL, JSON, Linux, Hibernate, Git, JIRA.